Who we are
Birchtree Marketing is a graphics and marketing agency, specializing in websites and graphical and marketing needs of small businesses. Our website address is: https://www.birchtreemarketing.com.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Appointment Information. When you book a call, we use a service called Calendly. Your info gets transferred to them for purposes of recording the appointment. Information requested can include your name, email address and phone number; subject of the meeting; and possibly other information.
- Contact form Information. You provide your name, email, phone, and message so that we can contact you.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you use Calendly, their servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether they collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Cookies and website analytics services. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we use third party service providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and user interactions services to in connection with our operation of our site, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ cookies using Opt-Out Features on their website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Communicate with you.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with others except with the Calendly service for the purpose of booking your call.
Your Rights and Choices
- Cookies. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ services using Opt-Out Features on their website.
The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.google.com/policies/privacy.
- Additional Rights. Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Security and Storage of Information
We have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information we collect. These measures include using SSL encryption and two-factor authentication. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information in all circumstances.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected.
Our site may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see Your Rights and Choices). Any access to and use of such linked websites and applications is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites or applications.
Users Outside the USA
Our application and database servers are located with Amazon Cloud Services in the United States. Amazon Cloud Services has certified with the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks. If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect (including through the use of methods such as cookies and other web technologies) will be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information via the call booking feature (Calendly), you expressly consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
28 Oct 2018